It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 am 
First Mouse

update:

ok so now (for a while actually), my Jedi Sage has been level 50 a while, grinding dailies on Ilum, Belsavis, and Corella, the dailies give daily commendations in which you can get some really great gear (raid level but only a few pieces) ... in a new guild, Old Republic Dads, pretty awsome, HUGE guild, due to the cap of 500 they have multiple branches but we all use the same chat channel so communication goes to all branches (which is awsome) ... been doing Warzones ALOT, i was never a PvPer but warzones are fun ... i'm part of an Operations group (raid), been raiding regularly every week, lots of fun too, trying to get geared up so we can start running the hard mode Ops and eventually nightmare mode Ops ...

the latest patch 1.2 introduced the legacy system ... its kinda cool, a lot of stuff is really fluff, but there are some unlockables that can add stuff in your ship, like a mailbox and a broker (galactic trade network access), and training dummies ... they put in a customizable UI system which really made me happy ...

but other than that, i still have great interest in the game, have a Commando who is level 45, a Gunslinger who is 11, and just started an Operative (Imperial Agent) who is 11 ...

hope you all are enjoying it as much as i am ... !grok2

now if only they would introduce a rodent-type race i could be super happy !grok1

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 am 
Plate Armoured Pirate Knight?

Im enjoying it way too much at the moment :D

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm 
Stowaway

I'm having a great time post 1.2 the Rakghoul-event was great, the new raid content is challenging on hm. and UI customization is always good.
now I want me some macros, more items(currently the only stuff that drops is Tier sets, and a set of really similar stats but without a bonus) some decent relics wouldn't hurt.
But it's getting to be more and more like the game I expected

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am 
First Mouse

agreed ... !grok1

i'm a little disenchanted with the legacy system thus far. i expected something different, there's a lot of fluff stuff that i care not to use, the family tree thing has me thinking "umm, ok then. why is this here?!?" ... don't get me wrong, i love the legacy buffs from your higher level toons, and some of the unlockables in the "future" tab looks good and something i would find use for. but i'd like to see some unlockables for helping you crit-craft more frequently, and maybe a harvesting buff that will increase your returns ...

but in all, the additions so far are pretty damn good. they are definitly heading in the right direction !grok2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm 
First Mouse

so its been awhile since i've commented on SWTOR ...

i'm still loving it, now even more so since the server transfers have been happening this week. my server (the shadowlands) has gotten a major infusion of people, not that our server was dead, we were originally in the top 5 most populated servers on the east coast (US), but now it is absolutely jumping !grok1 !cow1 !pig1

the average population during the day around noon time was about 30-40 people on the fleet station, now its up to about 200. and on the weekends, i;m not sure how many instances they have but the numbers have steadily risen to 300+, and thats even at midnight to early morning ...

thats great, great news, warzone pvp action has increased greatly. it use to be 15-20 mins per warzone pop, now its about 1 min after finishing your previous wz.

i'm extremely happy with what bioware has done and it couldn;t happen at a better time, just when i thought i was getting a little bored with the waiting quere for pvp and concidering cancelling my subscription, they sucked me back in and i;m happy again !grok2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 pm 
Plate Armoured Pirate Knight?

Yep, the game is finally REALLY fun to play again, for first time since launch month its a queue to log in!!!
AWESOME! :D
Im not joking, when i see queue now it brings a smile to my face :)

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2