[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4595: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
CheesePirate.com • View topic - Custom signatures/avatars

Custom signatures/avatars

Show off your own creations or ask for avatars and sigs here!

Re: Custom signatures/avatars

Postby Vanja » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Multirat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

LOVE IT :D
Multirat
Stowaway

Postby Vanja » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Taylen » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

I'd love a Custom Sig, you are so good, and i love your quirkyness ;)

Info
Name - Taylen (purple shoulder lenght hair, light blue skin)
Race - Dark Elf
Class - lv 90 Necromancer

Kick ass DPS, but seems to rez alot of ppl as the dirges can't be arsed...and i seem to be the one that has to click things for raids, Eggs / totems / pillers you name it i do it...oh and i love my undead hordes....if only i could make my guild my undead horde :P

PPl seem to say my halo doesn't go with my Necro...but Necros can be angels to!!
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Vanja » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Blackmoor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Blackmoor
First Mouse

Postby Fiora » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey !
Told you ingame :P
I would love a sig (with avat why not)

Fiora - Fury
Dark elfe.
handleing with pink clothes most of the time, and wings :P
Biiiig DPS but yeah can also heal :P

you know me, ex exordium member :P
Cya in game !
Thanks.
Last edited by Fiora on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fiora
Barnacle Bait

Postby Taylen » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Mocah » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I absolutely LOVE your quirky art!! Have seen several of your signatures through out EQ2 forums and thought, "I have to have one!"

If you would plz PURTY plz make one for me for my illy/templar I would greatly appreciate it :)

A little known fact about me is I'm an appearance fiend!! I change my toons looks more often than a clean freak tries to clean the spots on their counter

1) Mocah

Fae illy- has a flamboyant style

*features*
light green shoulder length hair (song of serilis hairstyle -^_^-) BRIGHT green plate armor (cus she thinks shes a tank :P)

2) Jaducai

High Elf Templar- has more of a sexy/snooty kind of style

*features* dark red hair in a ponytail, Passionate Attire Dress, Buckler of the Broken Heart and Wyrm Egg Scepter as weapons :)

If you could do this I would be forever in debt to you!!

Thank you!!!

Mocah
Mocah
Deckpaw

PreviousNext

Return to Arts and Crafts