Post subject: Re: GU58
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm 
Senior Captain

and then try it in /cutemode !skull1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm 
Senior Captain

GENERAL
* Fixed a crash issue with the /loadhotkeys command.
* Fixed an issue causing occasional zone crashes.
* Fixed a bug that would cause copied characters to revert to 50% AA conversion every time they zoned.
* Fixed an exploit where players could get multiple grandmaster training choices. If you had done this to get multiple grandmaster choices you will have your grandmaster choices and traits respeced and will have to rechoose them.

USER INTERFACE
* Fixed a typo in the Chat Channel Color options.
* Houseitem verbs have been returned to their previous order.
* Players will now be informed whenever a currency or mount item is placed in the appropriate window.
* You can now unequip mounts by dragging the icons out of the equipment slots.
* Forum Feedback: /useabilityonplayer and /cureplayer now use g1, g2, g3… g6 instead of 0-5 to be consistent with raid member numbering r1, r2, r3… r24.
* Forum Feedback: You can use g0 or g1 to cast on yourself using /useabilityonplayer and /cureplayer even if not grouped.
* Forum Feedback: The “g” and “r” are no longer case sensitive in /useabilityonplayer and /cureplayer.
* Forum Feedback: Using click to cure on yourself no longer forces you to target yourself.

QUESTS
* Greater Faydark - Wood weevils can no longer be damaged by AoE spells.

LIVE EVENTS
Nights of the Dead

* Terrah Sinew has been returned to her station at the Nektulos docks.
* All the new loot for headless horseman should be set to the proper level now.

ITEMS
* Belt of Skulls should be properly named now and equippable in the waist slot.
* Kaborite Enriched Bandolier should now have Bloodfrenzy instead of combat expertise.
* Kaborite Enriched Bandolier’s damage rating has been improved.
* Increased the damage rating of the Bone Hilted Smasher and Bonebreaker’s Edge.
* Fixed problem with the plaguemist buckler and the cracked skull totem having spell reuse when they should not have.
* Removed the red adornment slot from Reinforced Kaborite Plated Gauntlets and Reinforced Kaborite Plated Barbute and replaced it with a yellow one.
* Fixed the double crit chance issue with the Reinforced Kaborite Plated Barbute.
* Cloak of Evisceration should now equip in the cloak slot.
* Fixed the appearance of the staff of terrors.

MERCHANTS
* Krin’Jilna should now ask Druids for the Bestial armor set instead of the cleric armor set.

ZRAXTH’S UNSEEN ARCANUM
* Increased the drop rate of red adornments from Krasick.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 pm 
Terror of the High Seas

Erys wrote:
* Fixed an issue causing occasional zone crashes.

/cheer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm 
Senior Captain

Now if they could just fix it so my AA trees don't reset every single time I log in for like 4 hours after running a battlegrounds event...I've changed just about every confirmation setting under the sun that people said fixed it for them, still no luck.

It's worse if you get the zone crash while raiding - when you get back in and find all of your buffs are turned off, several key abilities are missing from the bars, and see you've got 250 AA's to spend? It's pretty fail.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm 
Terror of the High Seas

Wow, that has never happened to me, luckily, but then I have yet to try Battlegrounds (I generally suck at all things PVP). From what you say about raiding it seems it happens even without doing Battlegrounds though? :/

Suddenly having to place 250 AAs in the middle of a raid sounds horrible!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 pm 
Plate Armoured Pirate Knight?

why not have a mirror in house with your current aa in, so if it resets, you can go to house and get it back?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 pm 
Senior Captain

Well that's the rub isn't it? You'd have to put the exact same spec on the mirror that you're running normally. If it gets wiped out, sure, you can swap to the saved one - but it means you've just saved a completely wiped out spec. Plus there's the whole aspect of having to leave the raid zone, go hit your house, hit your mirror, and then get back to the zone - and as unreliable as CoV still is, you're better off to go hit the hall, take the flag, get into the zone, and tinker on down to the raid. Meanwhile, 23 people have been standing there for 5 minutes asking you every 30 seconds "Are you done yet?"

It's not raiding that does it however. It's definitely battlegrounds that started it, and apparently has something to do with turning off the acknowledgement prompts when placing AA's. Turns out I'd just done a little respeccing (which of course took resetting an entire tree) and left that option alone afterwards. Then went and ran BG. Then came back to the live servers and noticed all my buffs were stripped, which I thought odd. Start rebuffing to discover buttons aren't working and quickly realize it's because those buffs are aa-driven - and a quick glance at the AA indicator says "You gots 250 aa's to place"

Thankfully it only takes a couple of minutes to completely build the spec, but ever since it happened the first time, it seems to happen randomly when I log out and back in for any reason - and that includes a client crash. Coming back into a raid after a client crash mid-fight with NO placed AA's and no way to place them? That's just asking for a wipe.

It's a shame since I do enjoy BG (you don't have to be any good at PVP to get started - you'll learn soon enough) and won't be touching them til I see a notes entry about fixing that particular little bug.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm 
Plate Armoured Pirate Knight?

ouch, im sorry to hear that, and i realized it after i posted that you get a blank spec every time you get the other one... hope it get fixed soon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 pm 
Senior Captain

thankfully, last night at least, I logged in to find myself fully spec'd and didn't have to scramble to throw points in things before raiding. hopefully they simply "quietly" fixed whatever was going on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm 
Master Mariner

I see they didn't fix that bug to get rid of COnjies :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next