[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4595: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
CheesePirate.com • View topic - Do you roleplay?

Do you roleplay?

The one with rats in it!

Roleplay - do you do it?

Do I look like I play on AB to you? Shut up!
No votes
No...I heard it makes your epeen shrink and people laugh at you.
No votes
Yeah, I cyber all the time...oh, like that doesn't count now?
No votes
Only when there's a guide event. Please don't tell anyone.
No votes
I sometimes roleplay a bit when I run into others who do.
36%
I try to, but I couldn't stay in character constantly.
36%
I hardly ever talk to anyone out of character.
No votes
Of course! I even have in character conversations with myself when I'm boxing!
9%
Whats is this "rolesplays" you squeaks of! Now hands me the cheeses or I stabs you, yarrrs!
18%

Total votes : 11

Do you roleplay?

Postby Vanja » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 am

Well, do you?
Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Re: Do you roleplay?

Postby Vanja » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 am

I do actually talk to myself in character when boxing sometimes, but only if there are other players in the group as well, so I didn't pick that option.

I remember a few times on Guk when people got really angry at me for roleplaying. I was told many times to move to a roleplaying server, to which I replied that like it or not the RP in MMORPG stands for Role-Playing and if people find roleplaying (on any server) so offensive then they are obviously playing the wrong game.
Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Blackmoor » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:50 pm

:D i often find myself refering to loot droppings as cheez

my guild ingame mail ends with my quotation, "to the victorious goes the cheez"

and i sometimes get threats of having my tail chopped off, or being spayed or neutured if i'm getting too excited or out of hand while raiding

oh lets not forget the offerings of [sharp cheese] i frequently get :D
Blackmoor
First Mouse

Postby Arbeus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't know which option to check. On my high elf I roleplay when others do it, but on my mousetongas I almost always do it. !pirat04
Arbeus
BOOOMS!

Postby Multirat » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Roleplay when i find others who do.. kinda.. sucks roleplaying on your own :o
Multirat
Stowaway

Postby Aceshot » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I tend to roleplay quite a bit.

My monk is fond of telling stories to whoever he can corner, but being on Unrest, I don't get to do it alot.

Also, if you want a sneaky bit of cash, keep checking if guides are on. If they are, invite them to listen to a story. Most of the times, the one on Unrest say yes, and then I can RP, and at the end, the give guide shinies if they have anyway, and those are worth 10=70 plat on my server.
Aceshot
I secretly love frogloks

Postby Taylen » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I only go on the AB server when Splitpaw is down, and everyone i've met on there doesn't rollplay :D
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Return to Everquest II