All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Sincere apologies...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 am 
Lizard provisioner

From the FAQ:

Quote:
Q: Can I be in the strip?
A: Probably not! The problem with using players as characters is they might get upset if their characters get killed off in the strip, or if the comic strip versions start acting in a way the players wouldn't. I just don't want to have to deal with lots of little editors telling me how their characters ought to act.

I would just like to apologize to all of the cheesepirate fans for ruining things. If I had known that complaining that reading a comic with me actually making cheese made me break out in hives (you see I have a cheese allergy and making cheese is certainly contrary to the way my player would really act) would have kept more of you from being included in this fine comic, I would have kept my lizard lips shut.

I think my incessant tells suggesting borscht or even haggis (ooh, I love a good haggis) were probably the tipping point and for that I sincerely apologize. :roll:

!cheese1 = !skull1 !skull1 !skull1

Post subject: Re: Sincere apologies...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 am 
Terror of the High Seas

Nice try, lizard, but I know for a fact that you're just saying this in an attempt to stop the thousands of ratongas who stalk you on [server name withheld] hoping you will make them some cheese...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]