It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: CheesePirate Comics FAQ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm 
Terror of the High Seas

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How long does it take to make a strip?
A: It varies, the hardest part is coming up with an idea and making it fit in one strip.

Q: When will there be a new strip?
A: Hopefully soon! Needless to say this is just a hobby project and not anything I make any money from, so it all depends on how much time I have to spend and how inspired I feel.

Q: Are the characters in the strip based on anyone in particular?
A: Some of the characters are inspired by EverQuest 2 players I have met, though none of them are exact copies of any players in particular.
The only named players who have appeared in the strip so far are Gaktar Sssaltytail (Everfrost server) and Salgor (Splitpaw server).

Q: Can I be in the strip?
A: Probably not! The problem with using players as characters is they might get upset if their characters get killed off in the strip, or if the comic strip versions start acting in a way the players wouldn't. I just don't want to have to deal with lots of little editors telling me how their characters ought to act.

Q: Why don't you try to make money from this?
A: The market for EQ2 related comics probably isn't all that great... Also, I doubt anyone would want to spend any money on this considering there are a great number of vastly superior comics out there which are also available for free. Finally, I hate ads/commercials so you won't see any of those on this site anytime soon.

Q: Are the characters supposed to look all crummy like that or is that just because you can't draw?
A: Because I can't draw. Please don't tell anyone.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]