[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4595: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
CheesePirate.com • View topic - 2010 Gamers Secret Santa

2010 Gamers Secret Santa

Everything else goes here!

2010 Gamers Secret Santa

Postby Vanja » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Re: 2010 Gamers Secret Santa

Postby Taylen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:03 pm

That's acutally a cool idea, but knowing me i'd get some weirdo that just sends me an IOU a pressie.... and give me his address of "Jesus, NYC Tube Train" :D
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Ah, but the person has to give their real address to the organiser or they don't get a gift - and if someone sends out an IOU the gaming world would hear about it.
Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Taylen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 am

I'd still get a weirdo and a weird pressie that scares me :P
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Indeed, you could end up getting ME as your secret santa.

A life size statue of Lunch carved from the finest Gouda cheese?

An oil painting of the CheesePirate cast?

50 original CheesePirate comic strips?

A stuffed CheesePirate Paladin toy, complete with velcro-attached removable boobies and 2hand shield?

Who knows what sort of scary stuff you might get!
Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Shirrlea » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

...I want all of those things, Vanja! *crosses fingers* !snow1
Shirrlea
Sewer Rat

Postby Taylen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

see now i want you as my secret santa....

tell you what, if you get me i'll send you a nice pressie with a dead kerra in it.... and the incantation to summon it back and make it your slave? :) that's uber for you and i save myself £15.00 :P
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Dead cats? In my mailbox? I says noes!

I know at least 2 people on this forum have signed up so far!
Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Postby Taylen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Fine i'll send you myself in a box, wrapped only in a ribbon?
Taylen
Master Mariner

Postby Vanja » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Vanja
Terror of the High Seas

Next

Return to Anything Goes